The first training program for teachers from the public and non-governmental sector in Sarajevo Canton, according to the publicly recognized program of andragogical development „Basic Adult Education Training“, ended last week with three-day supervision and the certificate award.
Out of 24 participants who started the training, 18 successfully demonstrated the acquired knowledge and skills before the supervisors, Prof. Šefika Alibabić, Ph.D. and Emir Avdagić, Ph.D. Accordingly, they were awarded a publicly recognized development certificate confirming their competencies for educational work with adults.
The program „Basic Adult Education Training“ is primarily developed for the institutions and organizations in adult education willing to secure or improve a level of andragogical development of their teachers to meet minimum professional standards in line with the valid laws and bylaws.
The mentioned eighteen participants will use the knowledge and skills in the education process within the following adult education providers from Sarajevo Canton:
- PI Primary school „Džemaludin Čaušević“ Sarajevo
- PI Secondary school of civil engineering and geodesy Sarajevo
- PI Secondary school for traffic and communications Sarajevo
- PI Secondary medical school - Jezero Sarajevo
- Center for education, development and research of the Pedagogical faculty University of Sarajevo
- CPCD - SMART Center for adult education, and
- Center for education and research NAHLA Sarajevo.
A total of 120 training hours was implemented from June to November 2021 as part of the agreements signed between the Ministry of Education of Sarajevo Canton, Center for Education, Development and Research of the Pedagogical Faculty and DVV International - Country Office Bosnia and Herzegovina.
More about the concept and program of the Basic Adult Education Training and the so far implemented training programs in Bosnia and Herzegovina find HERE.