In the middle of last week, the Marketing of educational offers training started - Let's solve challenges in adult education with the help of modern marketing techniques. The training was realized by DVV International with the partnership of the Sarajevo Canton Chamber of Commerce. The trainer of the first module - Introduction to Marketing was a regular professor at the Faculty of Economics in Sarajevo, prof. Ph.D. Almir Pestek. During the two-day first module, participants had the opportunity to touch on the following topics:
• Marketing as a business philosophy - Presentation and analysis of the current situation in marketing and the needs of participating organizations;
• Information support for making business decisions;
• Segmentation and selection of the target market;
• Brand development and brand positioning;
• Development of products and services - Creation of value and customer satisfaction - Analysis of the current and future portfolio of products and services of participating organizations;
• Effective business communication and presentation;
• Sales planning and sales management;
• Customer relationship management.
The end of the training will be crowned by the second module, which will also be led by Prof. Ph.D. Almir Peštek is scheduled for the period of November 21 and 22 in the premises of the Sarajevo Canton Chamber of Commerce, where the first module was also realized.