Editorial Board of the Journal Adult Education is opening the Call for Papers for the first issue of the Journal Adult Education in 2021.
In 2021, the Journal Adult Education marks two decades of continuous publication as the only andragogical journal in Bosnia and Herzegovina, and one of several publications of this profile in the region of Southeastern Europe. Until 2019 the publishers of the journal were DVV International - Country Office B&H and Bosnian Cultural Centre of Sarajevo Canton, but since January 2019 the journal has been published by the Bosnian Cultural Centre.
It welcomes scientific, professional, and review papers, as well as reviews of books or scientific-professional events. The published articles treat a wide range of adult learning and education topics and other areas integrative with andragogical work.
This includes, but is not limited to:
- psychological processes and well-being in adulthood
- different literacies in adulthood
- professional development and employability
- learning and education in various contexts (e.g., family, community, cultural and social institutions)
- education for active citizenship and political participation
- university education
- learning and education in the third age
- education and social changes (digital transformation of society, migration, pandemic)
The Journal Adult Education is indexed in the EBSCO database and is included in the CEEOL (Central and Eastern Online Library).
Please find the Instructions for authors on the website of the journal’s publisher https://ccu.bkc.ba/en/.
Authors are requested to send their contributions to the address: email@example.com no later than June 1, 2021. All papers undergo a double-blind review process.
All issues of the journal since 2007 are available online and can be accessed here.