Recognizing the need to improve the skills and competencies of the teaching staff, DVV International, in cooperation with the Pedagogical Institute, held a training session entitled "Development of Adult Education Curricula" in Goražde on January 12 and 13. The training was held in the premises of the Goražde Business Center. In addition to the teaching staff, representatives of the Pedagogical Institute of the Bosnian-Podrinje Canton Goražde, Emina Hadžić and Ermin Dragolj, and Amir Duhović, assistant to the Minister of Education, Youth, Science, Culture and Sport of the Goražde, attended the training.
The training included several thematic units:
• Principles of adult learning;
• Circle of quality in vocational education of adults;
• Job analysis methods - the first step in curriculum development;
• Job analysis simulation;
• Analysis of different examples of job descriptions;
• The concept of education based on modules and learning outcomes;
• Defining modules and learning outcomes;
• Translation of existing professional education programs into modular programs adapted to adult education;
• Structure of the adult education program with all elements;
• Concluding considerations on curriculum development.
14 participants successfully completed the training in this cycle. The training trainer was Jelena Jakovljević, graduate andragogist, external professor at the Faculty of Philosophy in Belgrade - department of andragogy and program director at the Klett EDU training center.