We present you the first handbook for managers in adult education in Bosnia and Herzegovina with the title “Educational Management and Leadership: Towards a Competent Leader” published by DVV International – Country Office Bosnia and Herzegovina.
The Handbook’s content follows the DVV International’s training of the same name for directors of primary and secondary schools and adult education centers, whose trainers Prof.Dr. Šefika Alibabić and Prof.Dr. Jovan Miljković from the Faculty of Philosophy University of Belgrade prepared this Handbook.
Intention of this handbook is to support directors of educational institutions on their leader-manager path, to encourage them, if they want so, and to counsel them on how to be as successful as possible – they, their employees, and their participants/learners.
The structure of the handbook consists of 6 thematic units:
- Management in Education: Meaning and Importance
- Leadership and Marketing in Education
- Management of Quality in Education
- Management of educational organisation/institution's development
- Management of human potentials in organisation
- Management of education process and achievements.
Read and download online version of the handbook here.