DVV International – Country Office Bosnia and Herzegovina is seeking motivated and skilled person for position on an EU project set to begin at the end of February 2024 and last for a total of 30 months. If you are an expert in finance, we invite you to join our dynamic team.
Project Title: Women's Rights Ambassadors for Empowerment and Change in Bosnia and Herzegovina
Location: DVV International Country Office in Sarajevo with the possibility of remote work
1. Financial and Administrative Officer – 40% part-time
- monitoring financial aspects of the project;
- budget preparation and monitoring;
- financial report generation;
- coordination with auditors and relevant institutions;
- handling all unforeseen tasks arising from project/DVV office needs.
- experience in financial management of projects;
- expertise in finance and accounting;
- analytical skills, precision, and responsibility in work;
- ability to work under deadline pressure.
If you meet the requirements and wish to become a part of the DVV team in implementing the EU project, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com. The application deadline is open until February 16, 2024. Shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.