Establishing a permanent dialogue between all relevant organizations and institutions is one of the focuses of our organization in Bosnia and Herzegovina, as such a dialogue is of crucial importance for the development of adult education.
On November 21st and 22nd, DVV International – Country Office Bosnia and Herzegovina held a dialogue workshop on the topic "Improving the quality of adult education programs" attended by representatives of adult education providers from Sarajevo Canton, the Ministry of Education of Sarajevo Canton and Chamber of Commerce of Sarajevo Canton.
The main goal of the two-day workshop was to make participants aware of the need and start improving the quality of adult training programs. It is intended solely for the evaluation of an outcome-oriented adult education program.
The content of the workshop covered the following topics:
- Principles of adult learning
- Stages in the development of the quality of professional training for adults
- Job analysis as the first step in the development of professional training programs
- Checking and revising existing job descriptions
- Additional information needed to create a training program
- Training programs based on competencies and learning outcomes
- Checking and revising existing training programs.
The workshop was realized by Ms. Jelena Jakovljević, an expert in developing programs for adult education and program director at the Klett EDU center for adult education and professional development from Belgrade.