On Wednesday, 6th of October, DVV International - Country Office Bosnia and Herzegovina representatives held a meeting with the Minister of Education and Science Doc. Dr. Elvis Baraković and his associates.
The main topics of the meeting were the current situation concerning adult education in Tuzla Canton and possibilities for revitalizing cooperation on improving the adult education system in this canton.
Apart from these topics, potential joint actions for the following three years were also discussed, including:
- introducing the system for monitoring and controlling adult education in Tuzla Canton,
- improving legislation and supporting elaboration and adoption of strategic documents,
- professional development and capacity building of ministry's employees in charge of the adult education sector,
- andragogical development of teaching staff in accredited adult education providers and assistants and senior assistants in higher education programs,
- other activities in line with the local needs.
Minister Baraković welcomed the projects contributing to improving and increasing opportunities for education and learning of adults and expressed a willingness to actively participate in further processes that will make the adult education system in Tuzla Canton more functional and efficient.