Completion of the third module of this cycle of Basic Adul Education training in Sarajevo Canton is a sign that we have passed half of the planned hours. We remind you that this publicly valid training envisages a fund of a total of 120 teaching hours. Like the previous modules, this module lasted two days and was realized between November 9 and 10. In an excellent atmosphere suitable for work and the exchange of knowledge and experiences, the participants, under the guidance of experienced trainer Svjetlana Tubić, went through many different topics in the field of visualization and presentation in educational work with adults.
Using different methods of individual, tandem and group work, the participants went through 8 thematic units:
1. Significance and principles of visualization in educational work
2. Possibilities and methods of applying visualization in teaching
3. Forms, means and techniques of visual representation
4. Rules for the use of visual aids
5. Factors that determine the use of visual aids
6. Types and principles of presentation
7. Presentation as a form of non-verbal communication - rules and mistakes
8. Verbal and paraverbal aspects of presentation
In the upcoming fourth module, we are expecting a coaching couple from the previous two modules, prof. Ph.D. Perica Ivanek and Svjetlana Tubić. The implementation of this module is planned for the period from November 20. to 21.