The meeting of contact persons for adult education was held at the beginning of the week in Jahorina, organized by DVV International - Country Office for Bosnia and Herzegovina. The meeting was opened by Dženita Džano, director of DVV International – Country Office for Bosnia and Herzegovina.
The goal of this, now traditional, meeting was to exchange information on current trends and current affairs in the field of adult education between different administrative units and to identify specific needs of administrative units and opportunities for mutual cooperation and cooperation with DVV International in the coming period.
The meeting was attended by representatives of seven administrative units. A great contribution to the work of the group was given by:
• Minister Adisa Alikadić Hero and senior associate Armin Zec (Ministry of Youth Education, Science, Culture and Sports of the Bosnia-Podrinje Canton Goražde):
• expert advisor for professional and adult education Aida Džaferović (Ministry of Civil Affairs of Bosnia and Herzegovina);
• Principal Mira Bera and Head of Department Bojan Bajić (Institute for Adult Education of the Republic of Srpska);
• expert adviser for secondary vocational education and adult education Olivera Hasković (Ministry of Education of Sarajevo Canton);
• Assistant Minister of Education Sudo Marić (Ministry of Education, Science, Culture and Sports of Herzegovina-Neretva Canton),
• Head of the Department for Education Zoran Bulatović (Government of the Brčko District) and expert adviser for secondary vocational education and adult education Sead Pašić (Pedagogical Institution - Department of Education of the Brčko District);
• Assistant to the Minister for Preschool, Primary and Secondary Education and Adult Education Bernadeta Galijašević (Ministry of Education, Science, Culture and Sports of Zenica-Doboj Canton)
In addition to the representatives of the competent educational authorities, the meeting was also attended by Assoc. Dr. Amina Isanović Hadžiomerović from the Faculty of Philosophy, University of Sarajevo, who presented the instrument for self-evaluation of the Center for adult learning and education. Through the discussion within the working groups, the participants of the meeting gave different prisms of this tool with recommendations for modification, so that it could be used as a kind of methodology for carrying out external evaluation of the quality of the work of organizers of adult education and accredited programs.