The implementation of the second module successfully completed the training "Development of Adult Education Curricula" for a total of 13 representatives of partner organizations of DVV International – Country Office Bosnia and Herzegovina. The training was realized to enable the participants to develop educational programs based on competencies and learning outcomes and convert the results of job analysis into educational elements necessary for writing an educational program.
The content of the training consisted of the following topics:
- Outcome-based curriculum concept;
- Specification of learning: Characteristics of learning outcomes;
- Specification of learning: Developing and writing learning goals and outcomes;
- Specification of learning conditions: General and specific means of learning and teaching;
- Specification of learning conditions: Development of andragogical-didactic instructions for the implementation of the curriculum;
- Specification of evaluation and assessment of achievements: Development of evaluation criteria;
- Specification of evaluation and assessment of achievements: Procedures and methods of final examination of competencies.
The training was carried out by Jelena Jakovljević, the expert for adult education curricula development and program director of the Klett EDU center for education and professional training of adults from Belgrade, and prof. Jovan Miljković, Ph.D. from the Department of Andragogy, Faculty of Philosophy, University of Belgrade.