Professional development of managers of primary and secondary schools and adult education centers from Una-Sana Canton and Sarajevo Canton on the topic „Educational management and leadership: towards a competent leader“ has been completed with the implementation of the module „Management of education process and achievements. “
This third module was held on 1st and 2nd of December in Sarajevo, and 4th and 5th of December in Bihać, by respecting all epidemiological measures. The training's content covered the following topics:
- Developing a lifelong learning culture
- Creating conditions for learning and development of learners/participants
- Introducing changes aimed at improving the quality of educational process
- Reflection on personal managing practice
- Management of curricula development
- Management of didactic innovations
- Monitoring and assessment of educational process
- Counseling role of managers.
The whole training was implemented in cooperation with the Ministry of Education, Science, Culture, and Sport of Una-Sana Canton and the Ministry of Education, Science, and Youth of Sarajevo Canton.