As part of the Agreement on Cooperation with the competent ministries of education in Sarajevo Canton and Una-Sana Canton, DVV International has organised a training for managers of adult education providers from this canton, under the title: Educational management and leadership – towards a competent leader.
The second module was held on 12-13 October in Sarajevo and on 22-23 October in Bihać to develop competencies for managing human resources in educational organisations.
The education process was led by Prof. Šefika Alibabić, Ph.D. and Prof. Jovan Miljković, Ph.D. from the Department for Andragogy, Faculty of Philosophy, University of Belgrade.
Topics of the second module are:
- The climate in organisations as a context of the development of employees;
- Techniques of the selection of new employees;
- Assessment of people in a business environment;
- Cooperation relations of employees – teamwork;
- The motivation of employees – motivation management;
- Enabling healthy working climate and conflict management;
- Management of work achievements;
- Professional development of employees – career management.
Since Bosnia and Herzegovina has no systematic solution for education and professionalisation of educational organisation/institution's managers, the training aims at providing an opportunity for acquiring key competencies and, thus, contributing to building managerial potentials in education in the country.